The preparation and delivery component of meals can be covered by your Home Care Package. However, the raw food ingredient component of meals will not be covered, except in the case of enteral feeding.

For example, Trilogy Care calculates that 70% of the cost of Lite n’ Easy’s meal delivery service can be covered by your Home Care Package, with you having to pay for the remaining 30% for raw ingredients. Takeaway food, such as food from restaurants or food outlets is not covered under your Home Care Package